We are driven by the satisfaction of guiding clients, and now, we have started our journey in digital law. We innovate, pursue excellence and expand our fronts of action to serve our customers even more fully.
– “Users” are all individuals who in any way have a relationship with the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office and are subject to the Processing of Personal Data.
– “Personal Data” is information that identifies or allows the identification of a natural person.
– “Processing” means any operation carried out with Personal Data, such as those relating to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion or extraction.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Cesar Peres Dulac Müller may carry out Processing activities in relation to Personal Data that identify the User, such as name, email address, telephone number, among others, for the following purposes:
– Provision of legal services;
– Availability of content to the User;
– Sending professional opportunities to Cesar Peres Dulac Müller;
– User participation in selection processes for professional vacancies, including participation in internship fairs and other professional opportunities;
– Sending institutional communications;
– Newsletters (such as newsletters and client alerts);
– Save the date, invitations, reminders and thanks for events and evaluation of events held;
– User's recommendation to specialized national and international guides, for the purpose of providing references about the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office and its professionals;
– Storage of information related to cases conducted by the firm, which may include Personal Data, to record the history of the cases and possible demonstration of the services provided, preserving the secrecy inherent to the practice of law;
– Billing and collection of legal fees and expenses.
From time to time, we may request the updating of User registration data.
Cesar Peres Dulac Müller will process Personal Data based on one of the hypotheses provided for in Law 13.709/2018 (the “LGPD”). By way of example, we clarify that the Treatment may be given for the provision of legal services by the firm, for compliance with a legal obligation, for defense in administrative, judicial or arbitration proceedings and for the preservation of a legitimate interest.
We may share Personal Data with suppliers and third parties, in Brazil and/or abroad, for the purpose of managing the User's relationship with Cesar Peres Dulac Müller and providing services by the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office.
For example, we may share Personal Data with platforms dedicated to selection and recruitment, event management platforms, information technology software and digital tools, cloud data hosting servers, process and document management software, accounting service providers , auditors, experts, corresponding lawyers, translators and other third parties that are involved in achieving the purpose foreseen in the relationship between User and Cesar Peres Dulac Müller. We may also share Personal Data with administrative authorities, judicial and arbitration bodies for the same purpose.
PERSONAL DATA CHARGER
The Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office informs that its Data Officers will be Dr. Juliana Bloise, Dr. Karen Rubim and Dr. Simone Wandscheer, who can be contacted via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. br This channel is also available for communications between Users and Cesar Peres Dulac Müller
The User may request corrections, updates or deletion of their Personal Data, in addition to exercising their other legally provided rights by sending an email to the address email@example.com
Cookies are files stored on the User's computer or other device, such as cell phones, when accessing the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller website. Cookies allow the identification of the IP address of each User, in addition to the collection of information about the content accessed and access preferences. Such information helps Cesar Peres Dulac Müller to increase efficiency in accessing the website and to improve its content.
Purpose: Allows the website to remember the information and settings provided by the User on their 1st visit. This information improves the user experience on future visits.
Duration: If the User does not visit the site again, cookies expire in one or two years. It can also be manually deleted through the browser.
The Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office adopts technical and organizational measures aimed at protecting Personal Data from unauthorized access and from accidental or illegal situations. Such measures are intended to mitigate the risks of security incidents, although it is not possible to absolutely guarantee that they will not occur. If the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller office identifies the possible occurrence of an incident, it will promptly adopt the appropriate and legally established measures to minimize and/or reverse any possible exposure.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Cesar Peres Dulac Müller's website may contain links to other sites on the Internet. If the User accesses any link that refers to third-party websites, he authorizes the interaction between the Cesar Peres Dulac Müller website and the third-party platform.
Cesar Peres Dulac Müller is not responsible for third-party websites and their contents, nor for any processing of Personal Data carried out by such websites. We recommend that the User observes the privacy policies of third party websites.